15th November 2016:
Renewed cortex7.net SSL certificate with Comodo, all information integrity is now insured for $10,000 per user.
7th November 2014:
Version 107b has been released, download here.
Added function to toggle the robots current state, bid or ask.
Fixed "get all orders" function. Now refreshes orders correctly for BTC China.
2nd November 2014:
Version 106b has been released, download here.
Added option to visualize the backtest trades.
29th October 2014:
Version 105b has been released, download here.
28th October 2014:
Cortex7.net server has been upgraded to a dual core machine with SSD (up to 3k disk transactions per second). Gateway bandwidth is now 10 MBaud in/out.
Cortex7 1.05b is now very close to release having passed multiple long uptime robotic trading tests on the client.
13th October 2014:
Initial draft of the user manual for client version 1.05b.
26th September 2014:
Moving limit order bot implemented, below you can see a test run. The bot is raw without stop loss at the moment, and so it fell off a cliff half way through, but despite that it managed to scrape in some coin.
21st September 2014:
- New release including live DepthV chart overlay with user defined opacity.
16th September 2014:
- Minor release update to fix some buglets.
14th September 2014:
11th September 2014:
- Server & Client: Now trades on Kraken.
- Server & Client: Now trades on BTC China.
- Server & Client: Now trades on BTC-e.
- Server & Client: Now trades on Bitstamp.
5th September 2014:
- Server & Client: Trading interface completed for BTC-E.
- Server: Started trade interface for Kraken.
1st September 2014:
- Overall: Heart of the intuitive trading engine is complete.
- Client: Now implements intuitive trading interface (Testing).
- Server: Trading interface completed for BTC China.
- Server: Started trade interface for BTC-E.
Unfilled limit orders appear as broken circles on the right. Filled orders are complete circles on the chart. Users can tap and hold unfilled orders to cancel, can tap any order for info. To create a new limit order user simply taps and holds on a price on the Y axis.
Here we see the limit order creation dialog. After user tap-holds the price axis this pops up already filled out as BID/ASK at the relevant price.
28th August 2014:
- Client: Live GUI Trading being coded.
- Server: Trading interface being coded.
2nd August 2014:
- Client: Now live charting and ticker for BTC China Yuan.
- Server: Now harvesting for BTC China (BTCN_BTC_CNY).
27th July 2014:
- Client: 3 Resolution options for Phone,Tablet & Desktop.
- Server: Backend user account system almost finished.
- Server: Created a Quickstart Guide for Bitcoin Charting.
08th July 2014:
- Client: Tap-n-drag single candle and range query.
- Client: Live latest ticker priceline on chart option.
- Client: Volume chart option to render into price chart.
- Client: User defined candle width.
- Client: Can now live chart Kraken exchange.
- Server: Now harvesting for KRAKEN(XBT_EUR).
- Server: Developing backend user account system.
23rd June 2014:
- Client: CursorKeys/Joystick chart Pan/Zoom.
- Client: JPG Screenshot action in app menu.
- Client: Realtime ticker has optional voice.
- Client: Realtime ticker has various display options.
- Client: Daily charts for Yahoo Finance listed securities.
14th June 2014:
- Server: Now harvesting for BTCE(USD,EUR,RUR) and Bitstamp(USD).
- Client: Now charting live BTC.
- Client: Technical analysis completed, working with live chart.
- Client: Realtime ticker working with BTCE and Bitstamp.
- Client: RSS News ticker completed.
- Client: Working well and fast on Android, Linux, Mac, Windows.